Sometimes editing the Jackson Hole News & Guide turns into a 14-hour-marathon at the office - fueled by chicken nuggets and chocolate. So editors Johanna Love and Rebecca Huntington like to strike a work-life balance by biking to meetings. Lucky for them, sometimes their meetings just happen to be in Grand Teton National Park. They don't just get exercise, they also get to meet tourists, check out roundabout construction at Gros Ventre Junction and pick up trash (including a pink windshield scraper).
Managing Editor Rebecca Huntington has worked for newspapers across the West. She hosts a rescue podcast, The Fine Line. Her family minivan doubles as her not-so-high-tech recording studio.
- Community spread of coronavirus confirmed, Teton County case count up to 6
- Town: Stay at home
- Yellowstone, Grand Teton are off limits
- Teton County case count grows to 7
- COVID-19 fallout ripples through workforce
- Ammo sales explode amid virus fears in Jackson Hole
- Archaeologist: Snow King could lose its historical eligibility
- Jackson teen's release terms loosened
- Latest coronavirus casualty: public restrooms on national forests
- First COVID-19 case confirmed in Teton County, Wyoming
Apr 4Akasha Yoga
Apr 4Teton Yoga Shala
Mar 29285 W. Pearl Ave.