“The Anatomy Of Yellowstone Hydrothermal Systems and Their Related Hazards,” presented by Bob Smith of the University of Utah. The University of Utah has conducted detailed seismic, GPS and geologic studies of the plumbing anatomy of Upper Geyser Basin and Old Faithful the world renown and iconic geyser of Yellowstone in order to determine its 4D structure and dynamic eruption properties.
- Dr. Brent Blue resigns from hospital post; will continue as Teton County coroner
- A Bondurant revival
- A look back at the Craigheads
- How one family's kindness and a community's generosity found the Bochicchio family a new home
- Inside the 'Black Hole'
- Longtime local brings Death & Company 'cocktail culture' to Jackson
- Teton areas eyed as off-limits to help bighorn sheep population
- Real estate sales tax at heart of council legislative agenda discussion
- To catch a Yellowstone corvid
- Residents renew push for county-wide bear-proof trash cans