Details for CLB Architects is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities include
is seeking a full-time . Responsibilities include a variety of administrative and technical tasks that support the management team and the entire office. Ideal candidate will have a college degree with excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and communication skills. Must be highly organized, have the ability to multi-task for multiple people, be flexible and versatile, and have strong attention to detail. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid holidays/vacation and major medical/dental insurance. Please email your resume/cover letter to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- Grizzly 399’s diet takes a concerning turn
- Neighbors, Walton Ranch, Land Trust clash over road-like construction
- As Jackson Hole’s wolves gained ground, lions stumbled
- Hoback RV Park residents grapple with eviction notices
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort looks to contested lot for COVID-19 employee parking
- Ranger retires from 'the heart' of GTNP
- Team says grizzly numbers may be higher than believed
- Yellowstone chicken caper inspires viral Lego vignette
- Town Council submits letter opposing Snow King expansion
- Jenkins tapped to lead Grand Teton
Nov 24Jackson Hole Children's Museum
Nov 24Dancers' Workshop
Nov 24285 W. Pearl Ave.
Nov 24Teton Yoga Shala