Details for Come work with the FIRST business in Jackson Hole to
Receiving / Inventory Specialist We are the FIRST business in Jackson Hole to become a certified "GREAT PLACE TO WORK!" Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a team of passionate, engaged individuals? What about a job, that's not just a job? If so, come "WORK TO PLAY, THE TETON WAY" at The Liquor Store of Jackson Hole (TLS). TLS is seeking a Full-time Receiving and Inventory Specialist to ensure accurate on-hand product data while maintaining a great working relationship with our vendors. You will be provided with all the tools for success in a collaborative and supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and receiving purchase orders as well as maintaining an accurate inventory. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite would be beneficial in this position. We're hiring an awesome individual IMMEDIATELY! We offer: (1) Employer paid health/dental/vision insurance; (2) 401k matching; (3) Short and Longterm disability coverage; (4) In-store discounts; (5) Training opportunities and room for advancement; (6) Lucrative bonuses; (7) Generous PTO; (8) EXCELLENT pay COME GROW WITH US AND HAVE FUN DOING IT! Interested applicants should: (1) Send a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an IMMEDIATE interview Location: at 115 Buffalo Way Contact: Nate Mylott or Alex Tomlinson *Must already have secure housing in the area.
- Coroner: Gabby Petito died of strangulation
- Bear-proofing in order as griz family wanders
- Coroner to hold press conference regarding Petito autopsy ruling
- A Bondurant revival
- How one family's kindness and a community's generosity found the Bochicchio family a new home
- A look back at the Craigheads
- To catch a Yellowstone corvid
- World tunes in as Teton County's coroner reports on Gabby Petito autopsy
- Inside the 'Black Hole'
- Dr. Brent Blue resigns from hospital post; will continue as Teton County coroner