Details for Construction Project Superintendent JH Builders is hiring for
JH Builders is hiring for a Project Superintendent position. Qualified applicants should have strong local construction background with sound knowledge of construction process. - Schedule management - Quality control of projects - Management of JH Builders employees on projects - Maintaining proper safety guidelines - Creating and maintaining 3 week rolling task schedules - Management, scheduling, and quality control of sub-contractors - Project expense reporting - Maintaining Daily Logs - Estimating and Takeoffs - Carry and maintain tools of the trade - Project Lead Experience with Microsoft Office. Great benefits, salary dependent upon experience. Please email resume to email@example.com or call (307)7345245 for more info.
- Grizzly 399’s diet takes a concerning turn
- Neighbors, Walton Ranch, Land Trust clash over road-like construction
- Hoback RV Park residents grapple with eviction notices
- As Jackson Hole’s wolves gained ground, lions stumbled
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort looks to contested lot for COVID-19 employee parking
- Ranger retires from 'the heart' of GTNP
- Team says grizzly numbers may be higher than believed
- Town Council submits letter opposing Snow King expansion
- Yellowstone chicken caper inspires viral Lego vignette
- Jenkins tapped to lead Grand Teton
Nov 24Jackson Hole Children's Museum
Dec 1Dancers' Workshop
Nov 25285 W. Pearl Ave.
Dec 1Teton Yoga Shala