Details for DEPUTY COUNTY CLERK If you enjoy making complicated situations simple,
If you enjoy making complicated situations simple, this is the job for you! Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and enjoy interacting in an office that experiences a heavy volume of customer engagement. • Review, research, and record vehicle titles and security agreements; • Check legal documents for validity and accuracy; • Collect fees and conduct an end of day cash draw balance. Minimum of one year in customer service and computer experience; willing to train a motivated learner. Teton County offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance; retirement benefits; and paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. To apply, visit: www.tetoncountywy.gov/jobs Teton County is an equal opportunity employer. Criminal background check required.
- 7 drowned Yellowstone bison winched and hauled away
- Heli guide’s Teton park overflights trigger complaints, investigation
- Wyoming has highest level of vaccine hesitancy in the country
- Gaper Day was rowdy — but how rowdy?
- Grand Teton National Park expands services after spring swell on Teton Park Road
- Jackson Hole police blotter, April 7
- Guidance for vaccinated people offers increased social movement, not carte blanche
- Trustees of Walt Disney's grandson negotiate sale of ranch
- Roadkill, it could be what's for dinner in Wyoming
- Teton County HR head resigning, will stay on contract
Apr 16Teton County Library
Apr 16Driggs City Center
Apr 16Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church
Apr 16Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Apr 16285 W. Pearl Ave.