Details for Development Associate The National Museum of Wildlife Art is
The National Museum of Wildlife Art is seeking a Development Associate. Primary responsibilities are coordinating all aspects of the Museum’s donor information including data and gift entry, gift acknowledgement, monthly membership renewals, and membership tracking. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, personable, wellorganized, possess strong interpersonal communication skills, and have experience working with customer relationship software. The ability to prioritize and multitask is essential. Four-year college degree and two years or more nonprofit experience is preferred. Please forward resume and cover letter to Mike Hofhiens, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org For a full detailed description of this position visit: https://www.wildlifeart.org/about/employment/.
- Five famed grizzlies graze at home
- Attorney: Teton County elected officials text messaging is ‘concerning’
- Police warn of prowler targeting women with unlocked houses
- Teton County sees biggest single-day virus spike in two months
- Grease (and oil and fats) causing headaches for town's public works department
- Quarantines reach middle and high schools
- Dog-killing algae investigated in Palisades
- Douglas parent says no to school-mandated masks
- Forget Me Not thrift store ends run
- Teton County inmate challenging state drug laws
Sep 27Teton Yoga Shala
Sep 27285 W. Pearl Ave.