Details for Development Associate The National Museum of Wildlife Art is
The National Museum of Wildlife Art is seeking a Development Associate. Primary responsibilities are coordinating all aspects of the Museum’s donor information including data and gift entry, gift acknowledgement, monthly membership renewals, and membership tracking. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, personable, wellorganized, possess strong interpersonal communication skills, and have experience working with customer relationship software. The ability to prioritize and multitask is essential. Four-year college degree and two years or more nonprofit experience is preferred. Please forward resume and cover letter to Mike Hofhiens, Director of Operations, at email@example.com For a full detailed description of this position visit: https://www.wildlifeart.org/about/employment/.
- Five famed grizzlies graze at home
- Friends remember Olsen's generosity, joie de vivre
- Highway 22 crash takes life of Alta teenager
- JHMR limits capacity, Targhee, Snow King working differently
- New downtown LDRs aim to preserve Jackson's 'western character'
- UPDATE: Munger Mountain school quarantine lifted
- COVID-19 caseload in Latino community worries Jackson Hole officials
- Worker in critical condition after accident at WYDOT job site
- Services for Wiley Olsen scheduled for Friday
- County may add conditions before allowing more density on Gills' 74 acres
Sep 22Center for The Arts
Sep 21Jackson Cupboard
Sep 28Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Sep 28Dancers' Workshop
Sep 28Teton Yoga Shala
Sep 22285 W. Pearl Ave.