Details for Experienced professional wanted to oversee strategic development of the Foundation's
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS & OUTREACH Experienced professional wanted to oversee strategic development of the Foundation's programs and community outreach. Responsible for design and implementation of the Foundation's programs, including discretionary grants, scholarships, fellowships, workshops, and Old Bill's Fun Run. See cfjacksonhole.org/about/careers/ for detailed job description. Supportive and collaborative work environment with full benefits; salary commensurate with experience; EOE. Submit cover letter, resume, & references to email@example.com by 4/21.
- 7 drowned Yellowstone bison winched and hauled away
- Heli guide’s Teton park overflights trigger complaints, investigation
- Wyoming has highest level of vaccine hesitancy in the country
- Gaper Day was rowdy — but how rowdy?
- Grand Teton National Park expands services after spring swell on Teton Park Road
- Jackson Hole police blotter, April 7
- Guidance for vaccinated people offers increased social movement, not carte blanche
- Trustees of Walt Disney's grandson negotiate sale of ranch
- The Big One sleeps: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort closes after a masked, powdery year
- Teton County HR head resigning, will stay on contract
Apr 16Teton County Library
Apr 17Driggs City Center
Apr 19Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church
Apr 19Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Apr 17285 W. Pearl Ave.