Details for Jackson Hole Airport Start your career as a TRANSPORTATION
(Passenger and Baggage Screener) The Jackson Hole Airport is looking for Transportation Security Officers to join our team. This is a year-round, full-time career opportunity. Work with a strong, cohesive team of professionals in an environment where your employer truly cares about your career and well-being. We would love to hear from you about your background and experience. YOU WILL WORK DIRECTLY FOR THE AIRPORT BOARD AND WOULD NOT BE AFFECTED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWNS. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance Significant employer HSA (Health Savings Account) contribution Participation in the Wyoming Retirement System (a life-time retirement benefit) A generous time off policy Move-in Loan Assistance, Paid Parental Leave, Professional Development benefits, Ski Pass Program and more Applications are available at www.jacksonholeairport.com/Administration, Screener Application. Please bring your completed application and resume to the Administration Office at the airport or email your scanned application to email@example.com.
- Attorney: Teton County elected officials text messaging is ‘concerning’
- Police warn of prowler targeting women with unlocked houses
- Teton County sees biggest single-day virus spike in two months
- Dog-killing algae investigated in Palisades
- Five famed grizzlies graze at home
- Hot commodity: Astoria Hot Springs reopens for soaking
- Douglas parent says no to school-mandated masks
- Forget Me Not thrift store ends run
- 'COVID fatigue' drives spike in recent cases
- Teton County inmate challenging state drug laws
Sep 29Teton County Library
Oct 6Dancers' Workshop
Sep 30285 W. Pearl Ave.
Oct 6Teton Yoga Shala