Details for Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce Airport Guest Services
Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce Airport Guest Services Agent at the Jackson Hole Airport Winter Position Available $18/hour: Early December through Mid-March. We are looking for individuals with extensive knowledge of Jackson Hole who love helping and assisting people. This position will be 30 to 40hrs per week with consecutive days off. • Meet & greet arriving and departing visitors at the Jackson Hole Airport from the Guest Services station. Provide greeting and assistance to all guests of the Jackson Hole Airport. This will include complete informational services to the visitor. • Assisting passengers with information, directions or answering questions. Provide any other help that may be needed. This will be a non-security clearance position. Contact: Justin Walters to set up an interview 307-733-3316 or Justin@jacksonholechamber.com. No walk-ins please.
- Grizzly 399’s diet takes a concerning turn
- Neighbors, Walton Ranch, Land Trust clash over road-like construction
- Hoback RV Park residents grapple with eviction notices
- As Jackson Hole’s wolves gained ground, lions stumbled
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort looks to contested lot for COVID-19 employee parking
- Ranger retires from 'the heart' of GTNP
- Town Council submits letter opposing Snow King expansion
- ‘Forever chemical’ search expanded
- Team says grizzly numbers may be higher than believed
- Yellowstone chicken caper inspires viral Lego vignette
Nov 24Jackson Hole Children's Museum
Dec 1Dancers' Workshop
Nov 25285 W. Pearl Ave.
Dec 1Teton Yoga Shala