Details for Light Construction Tech Applicant should have general construction knowledge including
Applicant should have general construction knowledge including drywall, painting, light carpentry etc. This is a year round position. Ideal candidate would have basic computer knowledge, and a desire to learn the AV industry. Must be reliable and have a clean drivers license. Insurance, Profit Sharing and 401K after trial period. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 733 6043 AVS is looking to immediately fill a full time installation technician position. Experience in the AV/network/lighting industry is preferred, but will train the right applicant. Competitive pay including paid overtime, health insurance, company vehicle, retirement plan with matching and potential for monthly and yearly bonuses. Send resume to email@example.com or call Pete at 413-2697.
- Grizzly 399’s diet takes a concerning turn
- Neighbors, Walton Ranch, Land Trust clash over road-like construction
- Hoback RV Park residents grapple with eviction notices
- As Jackson Hole’s wolves gained ground, lions stumbled
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort looks to contested lot for COVID-19 employee parking
- Ranger retires from 'the heart' of GTNP
- Team says grizzly numbers may be higher than believed
- Town Council submits letter opposing Snow King expansion
- Yellowstone chicken caper inspires viral Lego vignette
- Jenkins tapped to lead Grand Teton
Nov 24Jackson Hole Children's Museum
Nov 24Dancers' Workshop
Nov 24285 W. Pearl Ave.
Nov 24Teton Yoga Shala