Details for Northworks Architects, a Chicago-based architecture firm, is seeking an Architect
Project Architect Northworks Architects, a Chicago -based architecture firm, is seeking an Architect or designer to join our rapidly growing Jackson office. The ideal candidate has professional experience, proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, and Sketch \UP, and is interested in working on a variety of high-end residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. Qualified candidates seeking a full-time, salaried position that offers great benefits, a friendly and fun office environment, and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a nationally recognized firm are encouraged to apply. To apply, please send your resume and portfolio with '[your name] NWKS Architect Position' in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- No winter lodging planned at Old Faithful for first time in nearly 50 years
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- Teton trust land ideas pour in
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Does Michael Clinger own Alpine's future downtown?
Oct 19Downtown Driggs
Oct 25Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 19285 W. Pearl Ave.