Details for Senior Auditor- Jackson Class/Job Code: FIAU09-2021-00321 Department of Workforce Services
Responsible for conducting payroll audits and tax collections for the Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Insurance program to ensure compliance with State of Wyoming statutes. Preference may be given to those with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, however all qualified candidates will be considered. $23.38 - $30.13 Hourly Successful candidates who reside within Teton County will qualify for housing allowance. For more information or to apply go to: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wyoming EEO/ADA Employer
- Gaper Day was rowdy — but how rowdy?
- Roadkill, it could be what's for dinner in Wyoming
- Idaho Falls hospital continues to see high numbers of COVID-19 patients
- Jackson Hole police blotter, April 7
- Snake River Basin’s snowpack is slight for first time in 8 years
- Heeding the call: Melichar's half-century of experience a boon for Jackson skiing
- Gill-backed bill advances, Teton Pass ticketing dies
- State’s new drone fleet to help with investigations, inspections
- Jackson Hole restaurant pro: 'I am a server, not a servant.'
- Guidance for vaccinated people offers increased social movement, not carte blanche
Apr 12Driggs City Center
Apr 12Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church
Apr 12St. John’s Health Professional Building
Apr 12Jackson Cupboard
Apr 12Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Apr 12285 W. Pearl Ave.