Details for SOLID WASTE & RECYCLING MANAGER ISWR is seeking a collaborative
ISWR is seeking a collaborative leader to provide technical and logistical advice, and to oversee the functionality of our Recycling Center and Trash and Transfer Station. • Provide oversight and monitor the operations and programs at each facility. • Supervise staff and train on compliance policies and safety regulations. • Assist in preparation of RFP/RFQ and provide oversight of contractor performance. Teton County offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance; retirement benefits; and paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. Salary/Exempt Position: $69,132 - $72,632 To apply, visit: www.tetoncountywy.gov/jobs Equal Opportunity Employer. Criminal background check required.
- Forrest Fenn treasure hunter indicted for Y'Stone damages
- Yellowstone picks Canyon for pilot automated shuttle
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Expanded pedestrian area around Town Square to be removed
- Rogers Pass ski permit system adds to 'Holy Grail' of mitigation strategies
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
Oct 24Downtown Driggs
Oct 30Dancers' Workshop
Oct 30Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 24285 W. Pearl Ave.