Details for Temporary Highway Maintenance Technician â Jackson ATTP99-13258- Department of Transportation
Temporary Highway Maintenance Technician – Jackson Preference may be given to those who have a current Class A Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate endorsements. Under limited supervision performs a variety of manual work and equipment operation to repair and maintain stateowned highways and associated highway safety devices to provide a safe, high quality, and efficient transportation system.
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- No winter lodging planned at Old Faithful for first time in nearly 50 years
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Teton trust land ideas pour in
- Town, county vote to slash commercial housing mitigation rates
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
Oct 19Downtown Driggs
Oct 25Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 19285 W. Pearl Ave.