Mike has reported on the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem's wildlife, wildlands and the agencies that manage them since 2012. A native Minnesotan, he arrived in the West to study environmental journalism at the University of Colorado.
As featured on
- Yellowstone hazes its habituated wolves, and it works
- Yellowstone bans springtime biking at South Gate
- County mask order may be rescinded early
- Housing director wants to spend $13 million on housing 'crisis'
- WYDOT infrastructure wishlist includes Teton Pass tunnel, electric vehicle network
- In Jackson Hole, commissioners peer into wildlife tourism
- Teton Park celebrates its famed grizzlies
- 'Stay calm, move slow, keep it light’ a valley skier’s advice for life
- Wyoming, Idaho first-dose vaccination rates rank in bottom five
- New trail slated for Granite Falls
May 5Driggs City Center
May 5Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church
May 5Jackson Cupboard
May 5285 W. Pearl Ave.