Skiers and snowboarders were treated to sunny skies and prime spring skiing conditions Sunday, April 11, for Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's closing day of the 2020-21 season. Spread-out lift line mazes, mandatory masks in lines and limited daily reservations made this season unlike anyone had seen before as the resort took precautions to try to curb the spread of COVID-19 and keep the lifts spinning for the entire season.
Ryan Dorgan joined the staff as a photographer in 2016. He previously covered the state of Wyoming for the Casper Star-Tribune and worked at newspapers in Vermont and his home state of Indiana. He and his wife live in Kelly with their dog, Dottie.
As featured on
- Togwotee grizzly family to be heavily hazed for two weeks
- Update: McLaughlin had no backpack
- Full-on Teton Range search underway for Jackson man
- Report: McLaughlin seen in ‘Delta Lake area’
- What not to do at GTNP with pets and boats: 2 men cited for violations
- Nora's Fish Creek Inn listed for $10 million
- Changes afoot at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort this summer
- Truck arrestor catches pickup that lost its brakes Friday
- Darwiche family hopes to see Legacy Lodge reborn as workforce housing
- Tarpey convicted of felony rape