What's better than enjoying a sweet, cold treat on a hot summer day in Jackson? When you get that treat for free. St. John's Episcopal Church and the Presbyterian Church of Jackson Hole teamed up to bring just that to Jackson this summer amid the coronavirus pandemic and shutdowns. Their goal was to bring smiles to the community during a really difficult time, having volunteers ride the bike around town a few times each week handing out ice cream.
As featured on
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Teton trust land ideas pour in
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Rookies on the road
Oct 21Downtown Driggs
Oct 21Jackson Cupboard
Oct 21Dancers' Workshop
Oct 21Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 21285 W. Pearl Ave.