See how schools across Jackson overcame the challenge of a global pandemic to celebrate the Class of 2020.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- Forrest Fenn treasure hunter indicted for Y'Stone damages
- Yellowstone picks Canyon for pilot automated shuttle
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Expanded pedestrian area around Town Square to be removed
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Rogers Pass ski permit system adds to 'Holy Grail' of mitigation strategies
- COVID-19 treatments Trump received mostly available here
- Survivors get a new chance to thrive
Oct 24Downtown Driggs
Oct 24Jackson Cupboard
Oct 24Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 24285 W. Pearl Ave.