Last Saturday, guitarist Adrian Lee Conner sprinted back and forth between stage right and left at the Mangy Moose Saloon. When she wasn’t whipping her dreads around and making a surprising amount of manic eye contact with the front row, she was power sliding across the stage, shredding the lick from “Thunderstruck” from atop the bass drum, showing her notorious AC/DC butt tattoo to the audience and, at one point, even pushing through the crowd to play a guitar solo on top of the bar.
Hell’s Belles returned Saturday for their third year in a row. The band’s characteristically outrageous performances have earned it a reputation in Jackson Hole, and fans packed the Moose.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- Men give new meaning to 'fight or flight' after Jackson airport scuffle
- Prosecutor: Suspect confessed to rape
- FAA rules Jackson Hole Airport must allow scenic heli tours
- DEA eyes vacant Jackson FBI field office
- Veterans condemn councilor's protest attire
- $10K reward offered in Wind River wildlife, pet poisoning case
- With luck out of stock, Lucky's rings up 'no sale' — forever
- START bus for South Park, micro transit for East Jackson?
- Jackson Hole police blotter, Feb. 12
- Rebirth of Shriners Cutter Races hits track in Afton
Feb 17Stagecoach Bar
Feb 24Medicine Wheel Wellness
Feb 17Mangy Moose
Feb 24Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Feb 17Teton County Library
Feb 24Akasha Yoga
Feb 24Teton County/Jackson Recreation Center
Feb 24Dancers' Workshop