This Easter Sunday was far from typical for most Christians in Jackson. With churches suspending services due to the coronavirus outbreak, there was a need for some creativity when it came to celebrating the annual holiday. For TribeJH, the solution was to hold a "drive-up" service in the Kmart parking lot. St. John's Episcopal Church had a different idea – a "Love Hunt" around the town of Jackson.
As featured on
The “God is Love” sign that weighed “like, I don’t know — 400 pounds” was pulled from the Rev. Jimmy Bartz’s garage early Sunday morning.
- Togwotee tussle: Grizzly fandom on the pass enters new era
- Yellowstone: Park is actually pretty quiet
- Grizzly 399, four cubs in tow, spotted at Pilgrim Creek
- Transients, others quarantine in Riverton COVID camp
- Close-Up: Florin Ion brings calm to self-checkout line
- Health Department will host community test day Thursday
- Man in fatal accident on meth, report says
- Wyoming coronavirus cases up by 30; no new cases in Teton County
- Rescuers short-haul injured off-route hiker
- Public participation in question over climbing gym plans
May 31Teton Yoga Shala
May 31Akasha Yoga
May 31285 W. Pearl Ave.