Jackson Hole High School hosted their first tennis match this Saturday against Green River and Rock Springs. Each player and spectator had their temperatures taken upon arrival and filled out an online form to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19. Aside from players on the courts, everyone was required to wear masks throughout the event.
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Teton trust land ideas pour in
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Rookies on the road
Oct 21Downtown Driggs
Oct 21Jackson Cupboard
Oct 21Dancers' Workshop
Oct 21Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 21285 W. Pearl Ave.