Operations were shut down Sunday morning at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Officials cited high avalanche danger, dangerous road conditions and concerns over the COVID-19 virus for the closure.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
All three of Teton County's ski resorts have closed for the season, joining a wider effort t…
- Togwotee tussle: Grizzly fandom on the pass enters new era
- Yellowstone: Park is actually pretty quiet
- Grizzly 399, four cubs in tow, spotted at Pilgrim Creek
- Transients, others quarantine in Riverton COVID camp
- Close-Up: Florin Ion brings calm to self-checkout line
- Health Department will host community test day Thursday
- Man in fatal accident on meth, report says
- Wyoming coronavirus cases up by 30; no new cases in Teton County
- Rescuers short-haul injured off-route hiker
- Public participation in question over climbing gym plans
May 31Teton Yoga Shala
May 31Akasha Yoga
May 31285 W. Pearl Ave.