The Moose wrapped up their final home game of the season with a close game ending in an overtime goal to win them the Saturday night game 5-4 over the Vermont Flex. However, the excitement of the team was quickly sobered by coach Bob Carruth's announcement that he would be retiring at the end of this season. Many hugs and kind words were exchanged between the longtime coach, players, and staff following his announcement. It was an emotional night for the coach and team, but Carruth said he is very much looking forward to retirement.
- Togwotee tussle: Grizzly fandom on the pass enters new era
- Yellowstone: Park is actually pretty quiet
- Grizzly 399, four cubs in tow, spotted at Pilgrim Creek
- Transients, others quarantine in Riverton COVID camp
- Close-Up: Florin Ion brings calm to self-checkout line
- Health Department will host community test day Thursday
- Man in fatal accident on meth, report says
- Wyoming coronavirus cases up by 30; no new cases in Teton County
- Rescuers short-haul injured off-route hiker
- Public participation in question over climbing gym plans
May 31Teton Yoga Shala
May 31Akasha Yoga
May 31285 W. Pearl Ave.