GALLERY: Moose Trounce Visiting Tugboats on Friday
- PHOTOGRAPHY BY ARMOND FEFFER
The Moose beat the visiting Colorado Tugboats 10-1 in an uneven battle on Friday. The team takes on the Vermont Flex in two games at home this weekend.
As featured on
When Jackson Hole Moose coach Sean Hannafin saw the Colorado Tugboats walk into the Snow Kin…
- Wyoming's Snake River can't quench Idaho's thirst
- Smith's parent company responds to reports of barring entry to teens
- Ukraine keeps up pressure following Russian declaration of victory in Bakhmut
- Unbreakables: 11 generations of horsemen
- Parents dished assist for coach's ouster
- Watergate: Did someone monkey wrench Jackson Lake Dam?
- Smith's grocery store denies teens entry
- Teton 401 bus drivers disrupt school day with no show
- Oldest booking company closes quietly
- Jury awards ex-Jackson policeman six figures
- Northern South Park and the riddle of housing (4)
- Thank you, Florin (3)
- Parents dished assist for coach's ouster (2)
- County: Hundreds of affordable homes need 'backstop' (2)
- Smith's grocery store denies teens entry (2)
- Federal judge nixes approval of Idaho phosphate mine (1)
- Liz Cheney urges graduates not to compromise with the truth in commencement speech (1)
- US House panel investigates ties between Interior chief, environmentalists (1)
- Can county guarantee affordable South Park homes? (1)
- Biden endorses F-16 training for Ukrainians as Zelenskyy set to take part in G7 summit (1)
- Wyoming spends record $4.2 million to kill coyotes, other predators (1)
- Watergate: Did someone monkey wrench Jackson Lake Dam? (1)
- Texas AG Ken Paxton invites supporters to rally at state Capitol to protest vote to impeach (1)
- Justice Department says it won't charge Pence over handling of classified documents (1)
- Biden, McCarthy reach final deal to prevent default, now must sell to Congress (1)
- Nelson. 85, deep roots in valley (1)
- In Norway, Indigenous Sami protest outside prime minister's office against wind farm (1)
- Biden goes after Republicans on debt limit in campaign-style speech (1)
- California insurance market rattled by withdrawal of major companies (1)
- County moves to conserve state's 640 Munger Mountain acres (1)
- Border appears calm after lifting of pandemic asylum restrictions (1)
- Transgender adults in Florida `blindsided' that new law also limits their access to health care (1)
- Town takes up license plate readers, day care, LDRs (1)
- UK pledges attack drones, more missiles as Ukraine's Zelenskyy meets prime minister on European tour (1)
- DEQ opens comment window amid fight over Basecamp's septic system (1)
- Colorado teen flouts school policy, wears Mexican and US flag sash to graduation (1)
- Could Grand Teton National Park’s Oxbow run dry? (1)
- Wisconsin boy lost for 2 days in Michigan park prayed he wouldn't spend 'rest of my life' in woods (1)
- EPA: New pollution limits proposed for US coal, gas power plants reflect 'urgency' of climate crisis (1)
- Jackson's population declines as Star Valley's rises (1)
- Debt ceiling talks resume as Biden, McCarthy prepare to meet Monday to resolve standoff (1)
- Jackson Hole Daily Letters To The Editor (1)
- Region in Brief (1)
- Region in Brief (1)
- Secretary of State Gray pitches voter eligibility restrictions (1)
- Biden thanks Air Force Academy graduates for choosing 'service over self'; he stumbles after speech (1)
- At graduations, Native American students seek acceptance of tribal regalia (1)
- Marine veteran who fatally choked NYC subway rider Jordan Neely is freed pending trial (1)
- South Park feedgrounds employee housing project moving forward (1)
- 'Strive harder': Amazon workers protest company's climate impact, return-to-office mandate (1)
- Debt limit talks halted again at Capitol as Republicans, White House face 'real differences' (1)
- Prosecutor ends probe of FBI's Trump-Russia investigation with harsh criticism, but no new charges (1)
- Shervin, 89, treasured by the community (1)
- Blinken says no cease-fire until Ukraine gains upper hand in war (1)
- UN talks on a treaty to end global plastic pollution open in Paris (1)
- Trump digs in on election lies, insults accuser during CNN town hall event (1)
- One of our own (1)
- Migrants rush across US border in final hours before Title 42 expires (1)
- Elizabeth Holmes enters Texas prison to begin 11-year sentence for notorious blood-testing hoax (1)
- High School senior debuts video exploring homelessness in Jackson (1)
- Entrepreneurs are the key to Wyoming’s future (1)
- G7 ends with Ukraine in focus as Zelenskyy meets world leaders and Russia claims disputed gains (1)
- 'The Last Run' cheeky, sardonic, sentimental (1)
- Teton Village glamping septic permit comments due Friday (1)
- Biden celebrates bipartisanship, 'crisis averted' in Oval Office address on debt ceiling deal (1)
- Martin, 85, involved in community (1)
- Biden administration announces nearly $11 billion for renewable energy in rural communities (1)
- Commissioners to weigh in on South Park housing (1)
- Rodeo could be 'historic' (1)
- Europe sees inflation drop to 6.1%, but real relief for consumers will take months (1)
- Writers strike felt in missing NBC stars, absence of Fox schedule for TV sales pitches (1)
- Jury awards ex-Jackson policeman six figures (1)
- Property tax refund deadline Monday (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Please note: Online comments may also run in our print publications.
Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Please turn off your CAPS LOCK.
No personal attacks. Discuss issues & opinions rather than denigrating someone with an opposing view.
No political attacks. Refrain from using negative slang when identifying political parties.
Be truthful. Don’t knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be proactive. Use the “Report” link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with us. We’d love to hear eyewitness accounts or history behind an article.
Use your real name: Anonymous commenting is not allowed.
The News&Guide welcomes comments from our paid subscribers. Tell us what you think. Thanks for engaging in the conversation!