The town of Jackson and Teton County commissioners held a meeting Thursday morning at Town Hall to vote wether or not to cancel three large upcoming events in Jackson due to COVID-19. They unanimously voted to revoke permits for the 44th World Championship Jackson Hole Snowmobile Hill Climb, a related snowmobile exhibition by Octane Addictions and the town square concert for Jackson Hole Rendezvous festival. The county separately moved to revoke the permit for the Rendezvous festival at Teton Village.
- Togwotee tussle: Grizzly fandom on the pass enters new era
- Yellowstone: Park is actually pretty quiet
- Grizzly 399, four cubs in tow, spotted at Pilgrim Creek
- Transients, others quarantine in Riverton COVID camp
- Close-Up: Florin Ion brings calm to self-checkout line
- Health Department will host community test day Thursday
- Man in fatal accident on meth, report says
- Wyoming coronavirus cases up by 30; no new cases in Teton County
- Rescuers short-haul injured off-route hiker
- Public participation in question over climbing gym plans
May 31Teton Yoga Shala
May 31Akasha Yoga
May 31285 W. Pearl Ave.