Jack Hatch has been the stock manager of the Black Rock Ranger District for about 30 years. Hatch is in charge of training and managing the horses used by the rangers. He has trained even the most stubborn of horses and his skills astound some of the most seasoned horse trainers. "Jack to me is probably one of the closest things to a horse whisperer of anybody that I have ever been around," Brian Stout, creator of the Black Rock Ranger District mustang program and previous forest supervisor of Bridger-Teton National Forest, said.
As featured on
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Teton trust land ideas pour in
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Rookies on the road
Oct 21Downtown Driggs
Oct 21Jackson Cupboard
Oct 21Dancers' Workshop
Oct 21Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 21285 W. Pearl Ave.