Wayne Johnson, now 75, has worked as a boatman on the Snake River and rivers across the western United States. Johnson's career began with the Grand Teton Lodge Company in 1967, and continued on with Barker-Ewing on the Snake and with the company's expansion onto the Main Salmon in Idaho. Johnson now splits his time guiding between the Snake with GTLC and his Salmon River Rafting Company.
Ryan Dorgan joined the staff as a photographer in 2016. He previously covered the state of Wyoming for the Casper Star-Tribune and worked at newspapers in Vermont and his home state of Indiana. He and his wife live in Kelly with their dog, Dottie.
As featured on
- The modern day wanted poster: How national parks use social media to track down miscreants
- Coronavirus causes hospitalizations, two deaths in Teton County
- Woman killed in Snake River incident identified
- Colorado man allegedly led crime spree through Jackson Hole
- Doggone problem: Loose pooches in Teton Park
- Yes, Jackson is way, way busier
- A home for hundreds: The Bridger-Teton National Forest
- Woman dead in Snake River guided fishing incident after boat overturned
- Woman, 67, dies in Snake River guided fishing incident after boat overturned
- Crews contain small fire on Snow King near cemetery