The gymnasium at Jackson Hole High School was packed Friday night with Broncs and Braves fans as the boys basketball teams battled it out on the court. Jackson, ranked 6th, came out on top defeating the 4th-ranked Star Valley 73-65.
Kathryn Ziesig is a Nashville native who first came to the News&Guide in 2019 as a multimedia intern and returned to the newsroom full-time in 2021. Ziesig lives in town with her dog, Elivra, and a small forest of house plants.
As featured on
- Rescued skier: ‘No excuse’ for bad decisions
- An out-dated term that's a real bummer
- Joy, forgiveness prevail as Jackson Hole Bible College mourns students
- Feds: Wyoming, Montana grizzly bear delisting arguments credible
- Pete Reed dies in Ukraine
- Young Grande takes helm at Four Seasons
- Teton County coroner in court for barking dogs. ... again
- Judge Owens grants water advocates win against glamping, Wyoming DEQ
- Construction starts soon on Snake River bridge
- TCSD lobbyist backs bill that would review trans athletes