The Defending our Constitution and the Future of American Elections event at the Center for the Arts was an attempt at a bipartisan, but nonpolitical, conversation about elections and the U.S. Constitution, issues that have become intensely politicized since the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney and Issue One founder Nick Penniman headlined the event, responding to written questions from the audience and the two moderators: former Republican Teton County commissioner Paul Vogelheim and Jackson Hole Democrat Paul Hansen.
Brad Boner has worked as a photojournalist for 25 years and has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and Rosie the red heeler.
As featured on
- One cub hazed after 399 and her brood split
- Grizzly 399, cubs begin separating
- People in Brief
- Kayaker Koning, 50, was a trusted companion, leader on the river
- Resor, 75, conservationist visionary
- Father of fallen Jackson Marine McCollum announces bid for Wyoming House seat
- Ticks suck. But how bad are they for Jackson Hole’s moose?
- Owner taking Nora's off the market, doesn't rule out future sale
- Gillete company bets on gaming at Hole Bowl alongside bowling
- Avalanche danger triggers temporary closures of Yellowstone's East Entrance Road