Despite a valiant effort against a tough Boise-area squad, the Jackson Bronc lacrosse team came up short in their semifinal playoff game Thursday. The Broncs fell 9-12 to the Rocky Mountain Grizzlies, the team that subsequently went on to win the Championship on Saturday.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- Yellowstone's first bison goring in '21
- Park to scale back search for missing hiker after days of combing backcountry
- Togwotee grizzly family to be heavily hazed for two weeks
- Friends and family help search for missing hiker Cian McLaughlin
- Garnet Canyon probe finds no sign of Irishman
- Darwiche family hopes to see Legacy Lodge reborn as workforce housing
- Report: McLaughlin seen in ‘Delta Lake area’
- Businesses chart unconventional paths to manage summer housing, staffing pinch
- Prices for Mercill Ave. condos set to start 'below market rate' at $325,000
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to build ridge-top viewing platforms and other projects