The Jackson Hole High School soccer teams split their games against Casper Kelly Walsh on Friday. The Lady Broncs fought back from a 2-1 deficit late in the second half to pull off a thrilling 3-2 win in double overtime while the boys team dropped their first game of the season 1-0. Both teams won their games against Natrona the next day, good momentum as they head to Evanston this weekend for their final regular-season games before the regional tournament.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- South Gate bike ban irks valley cyclists
- Jackson Hole Real Estate Associates is sold
- Robertson, 65, was a people person
- Lawsuit filed over death of WYDOT employee
- Recovering from COVID-19
- Spring lovers lollygag in Yellowstone's off-season serenity
- Town, county agree to spend $13 million on housing. Will it move the needle?
- Broulim's set to open big Alpine store
- New trail slated for Granite Falls
- Yellowstone bans springtime biking at South Gate
May 10285 W. Pearl Ave.