The Broncs volleyball team had a larger audience than normal this Thursday as they took on Pinedale at home. It was homecoming week at Jackson Hole High School and the student section, aka the Black Hole, was packed with students cheering on their team. The Pinedale Wranglers emerged victorious that night, beating the Broncs 3-1.
Kathryn Ziesig is a Nashville native who first came to the News&Guide in 2019 as a multimedia intern and returned to the newsroom full-time in 2021. Ziesig lives in town with her dog, Elivra, and a small forest of house plants.
- Dr. Brent Blue resigns from hospital post; will continue as Teton County coroner
- A look back at the Craigheads
- Longtime local brings Death & Company 'cocktail culture' to Jackson
- A Bondurant revival
- How one family's kindness and a community's generosity found the Bochicchio family a new home
- Inside the 'Black Hole'
- Teton areas eyed as off-limits to help bighorn sheep population
- Steep butte land to be a housesite
- Real estate sales tax at heart of council legislative agenda discussion
- Tourism board awards $200,000 executive director contract amid concerns about transparency