The 70-year-old movie screen at the Spud Drive-In Theatre in Teton Valley was ripped from its foundation and blown down in wind storm Monday evening.
Brad Boner has worked as a photojournalist for 25 years and has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and Rosie the red heeler.
As featured on
- One cub hazed after 399 and her brood split
- People in Brief
- Resor, 75, conservationist visionary
- Grizzly 399, cubs begin separating
- Kayaker Koning, 50, was a trusted companion, leader on the river
- Father of fallen Jackson Marine McCollum announces bid for Wyoming House seat
- Gillete company bets on gaming at Hole Bowl alongside bowling
- Avalanche danger triggers temporary closures of Yellowstone's East Entrance Road
- Commissioners deny first try at Legacy rentals
- Mania, management actions as 399, cubs split