A visual retrospective of the fun-filled fair week in Jackson, Wyo.
Kathryn Ziesig is a Nashville native who first came to the News&Guide in 2019 as a multimedia intern and returned to the newsroom full-time in 2021. Ziesig lives in town with her dog, Elivra, and a small forest of house plants.
As featured on
Hose water glistened in the early morning sun as little ones in boots and bolo ties sprayed …
- LIVE RESULTS in the News&Guide's primary election blog 2022 ... also exit interviews and color
- Democratic candidate receives GOP absentee ballot, questions rural service
- Cheney wines and dines 'surreal' mix of Teton County politicos
- Beloved son's death brings complicated silver linings
- Witness: Elk chases Grand Teton National Park tourist who got too close
- Three-term U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney concedes to Hageman in primary
- Flood watch issued for the Jackson Hole area Friday through the weekend
- Downer, longtime Jackson gadfly, dies at age 82
- Park rangers conduct three rescues in 24 hours
- Man pleads guilty to battery resulting in injury to a minor