The top search result when typing "Yellowstone" into the Maps app on Apple devices directs users to a small, rural subdivision on the Idaho/Wyoming boarder just north of Alta.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Yellowstone picks Canyon for pilot automated shuttle
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Forrest Fenn treasure hunter indicted for Y'Stone damages
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Rogers Pass ski permit system adds to 'Holy Grail' of mitigation strategies
- Expanded pedestrian area around Town Square to be removed
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
Oct 23Downtown Driggs
Oct 23Dancers' Workshop
Oct 23Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 23285 W. Pearl Ave.