A black bear was spotted Monday morning outside the Teton Media Works offices on Maple Way. The mature bear, which Wyoming Game and Fish officials estimated to be about 300 pounds, was lounging in a courtyard between Albertson’s and Teton Media Works before it moved west, crossed Broadway Avenue and ascended High School Butte.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
The “rock” started moving in Billy Arnold’s peripheral vision Monday morning while his head …
- Men give new meaning to 'fight or flight' after Jackson airport scuffle
- Prosecutor: Suspect confessed to rape
- FAA rules Jackson Hole Airport must allow scenic heli tours
- DEA eyes vacant Jackson FBI field office
- Veterans condemn councilor's protest attire
- With luck out of stock, Lucky's rings up 'no sale' — forever
- $10K reward offered in Wind River wildlife, pet poisoning case
- START bus for South Park, micro transit for East Jackson?
- Jackson Hole police blotter, Feb. 12
- Rebirth of Shriners Cutter Races hits track in Afton
Feb 17Stagecoach Bar
Feb 17Medicine Wheel Wellness
Feb 17Mangy Moose
Feb 17Senior Center of Jackson Hole
Feb 17Teton County Library
Feb 17Akasha Yoga
Feb 17Teton County/Jackson Recreation Center
Feb 17Dancers' Workshop