Lemons House Moving Inc. made the trip from Idaho Falls to move the historic John and Bartha Moulton "Pink House" on Mormon Row in Grand Teton National Park on Tuesday. The home, built in 1938, was raised and shifted off of its original foundation so that a new foundation can be poured as part of a multi-year restoration effort that will preserve the entire Mormon Row Historic District.
Ryan Dorgan joined the staff as a photographer in 2016. He previously covered the state of Wyoming for the Casper Star-Tribune and worked at newspapers in Vermont and his home state of Indiana. He and his wife live in Kelly with their dog, Dottie.
- Togwotee grizzly family to be heavily hazed for two weeks
- Update: McLaughlin had no backpack
- What not to do at GTNP with pets and boats: 2 men cited for violations
- Tarpey convicted of felony rape
- Changes afoot at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort this summer
- From one debate to another: Town, county set to consider possible fairgrounds move in January
- Nora's Fish Creek Inn listed for $10 million
- All aboard Olli: Autonomous shuttles debut in Yellowstone
- Patroller lands spot in Hall of Fame
- Town may levy property tax for first time in decades