Twenty inches of new snow in the last 24 hours combined with a minor accident Monday morning on Highway 390 involving a START bus created a traffic snarl that stretched from Teton Village all the way to Broadway Avenue in Jackson. Here's a time lapse video that begins at the intersection of highways 390 and 22 and stretches into Jackson, followed by aerial footage from the "Y" intersection in town.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- Buried snowboarder found, declared dead
- Local COVID-19 patients speak out
- Wyoming is now reporting 84 cases in 15 counties.
- Lucky lion: Authorities’ bullets miss their mark
- Man’s body recovered after avalanche
- Jackson approves 'shelter in place' ordinance
- County gets approval for ‘compromise’ stay at home order
- Antibody testing could offer communitywide snapshot of virus exposure
- Jackson goes it alone on stay-at-home order
- First responders, health care workers to receive antibody testing for COVID-19
Apr 11Akasha Yoga
Apr 11Teton Yoga Shala
Apr 5285 W. Pearl Ave.