A CNC router etches out a new sign in Grand Teton National Park's sign shop in this time-lapse video from early August. Each year the sign shop cranks out several new signs to replace aging or damaged plaques throughout the park.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
As the mountains become sharper on the horizon, a large wooden entrance sign tells throngs o…
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Rogers Pass ski permit system adds to 'Holy Grail' of mitigation strategies
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Boogie woogie bugle bulls
Oct 22Downtown Driggs
Oct 22Jackson Cupboard
Oct 22Dancers' Workshop
Oct 22285 W. Pearl Ave.
Oct 22Teton Yoga Shala