Wildlife photographer Tom Mangelsen focuses on an orphaned grizzly bear cub on Monday morning. The young bear’s sticking tight to the road, and has become a major draw for wildlife watchers.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
- Grizzly 399, four cubs in tow, spotted at Pilgrim Creek
- People flock to national parks on reopening day
- Homegrown luxury van biz forges ahead
- Wyoming governor: Wear a mask
- State dismisses sexual assault case
- Two more Wyoming COVID-19 deaths reported
- Wyoming/Idaho Immigrant Hope offering local DACA renewal assistance
- Mask up pardner: Grocer to require face coverings June 1
- Teton County's COVID cases reach 100; rate of positive tests declines
- High school graduation will go on, with a few changes
May 31Teton Yoga Shala
May 31Akasha Yoga
May 25285 W. Pearl Ave.