The Shoshone-Bannock members brought beads, dance and wisdom from their Fort Hall Reservation back to their aboriginal homeland as part of a day of celebration and education
The Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, with its majestic peaks and summer huckleberries, was once home to these tribes’ ancestors, and many of their traditions are rooted in the natural landscape of this region.
Brad Boner has worked as a photojournalist for 25 years and has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and Rosie the red heeler.
As featured on
- Petito family releases statement as investigation homes in on cause of death
- Jackson Hole-area tips may assist in search for Gabby Petito
- Police, Teton Park still searching for three missing persons
- Kayaker who went missing in 1995 recovered from Palisades
- Missing woman believed to last be in Teton Park
- Missing man may have gone camping
- Petito investigation turns to cause of death and confirming identity of remains
- Body found in Bridger-Teton Forest believed to be Gabby Petito
- The Bar J Wranglers say goodbye — for now
- Shoot, snip, swipe, get pinched for poaching