Firefighters battle the Swinging Bridge Fire that began on Sept. 6 a hillside just east of Highway 89 south of Jackson. Teton County Emergency Management ordered the evacuation of the Henry's Road, Game Creek, Squaw Creek and Porcupine Creek subdivisions. The fire was mostly contained by Monday morning and residents were allowed back to their homes.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
UPDATE, 8:45 p.m.: At about 80 acres, the Swinging Bridge Fire is not contained, but Inciden…
Flames danced in the darkness behind Dave Wilkins’ head Sunday as he told a crowd of displac…
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Rogers Pass ski permit system adds to 'Holy Grail' of mitigation strategies
- Boogie woogie bugle bulls
Oct 22Downtown Driggs
Oct 22Jackson Cupboard
Oct 22Dancers' Workshop
Oct 22285 W. Pearl Ave.
Oct 22Teton Yoga Shala