Kelli Jones posted this video to the story section of her Instagram profile Tuesday when she caught a glimpse of a bear near the Ferrins Trail.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
- Yellowstone expected to feel impacts of coronavirus
- Local lioness raises rare five-kitten litter
- Actor Hickerson arrested for domestic battery
- Park plans major Yellowstone River bridge replacement
- Kmart shoppers scurry for last-minute bargains
- Snow King alternatives frustrate some stakeholders
- And the King and Queen are ...
- Grand Teton starts aerial cull of nonnative goats
- Prosecutor: Suspect confessed to rape
- FAA rules Jackson Hole Airport must allow scenic heli tours
Feb 22Stagecoach Bar
Feb 26Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
Feb 29Medicine Wheel Wellness
Feb 25Teton County Library
Feb 22Diehl Gallery
Feb 22Vertical Harvest Greenhouse
Mar 28Teton County Library
Feb 29Teton County Library