Breezy Johnson, of Victor, claimed a second-place showing for the first time in her World Cup career by crossing the line in 1:48.42 — 1.47 seconds off reigning Olympic champion Sofia Goggia’s pace. Johnson was third in each of the initial four downhill races of the 2020-21 season.
Brad Boner has worked as a photojournalist for 25 years and has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and Rosie the red heeler.
As featured on
- Teton County average income sets all-time record, per IRS data
- 48 Jackson families to receive up to $18,000 for 'wellbeing'
- Family launches GoFundMe for Targhee collision victim
- Lost dog P.J. found by backcountry skiers after six days in snowstorm
- Flat Creek sign owners rejoice
- Weekly COVID-19 cases top 1,000 in Teton County
- Ski collision under investigation as Driggs woman remains in critical condition
- COVID hits unmasked schools
- Jackson Hole leads nation in per capita COVID cases
- Bondurant residents ask court to 'vacate' Ricketts rezone approval