Grand Teton National Park climbing rangers package Tyler Willis into a littler in preparation for a short-haul off the Teton Glacier on Aug. 7. Willis had spent the night on the glacier after falling into an ice crevasse the evening before.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
- Man injured and two Yellowstone-area grizzlies killed in hunting conflicts
- Teton County sees biggest single-day virus spike in two months
- Dog-killing algae investigated in Palisades
- Hot commodity: Astoria Hot Springs reopens for soaking
- Attorney: Teton County elected officials text messaging is ‘concerning’
- Gill housing proposal denied
- 'COVID fatigue' drives spike in recent cases
- Police warn of prowler targeting women with unlocked houses
- Five famed grizzlies graze at home
- Gill family pledges 'unprecedented' 50-lot donation to Housing Trust
Oct 1Silver Dollar Showroom
Oct 1Online with Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
Oct 1Jackson Cupboard
Oct 1Dancers' Workshop
Oct 1285 W. Pearl Ave.
Oct 1Teton Yoga Shala