Aircraft attack a fire burning along a hillside east of Highway 89 south of Jackson near the Swinging Bridge. Several subdivisions were ordered to evacuate while firefighters battle the blaze.
Brad Boner has directed the News&Guide’s visuals since 2004 and worked as a photojournalist for more than 20 years. He lives on the west side of the Tetons with his wife, two kids, two grumpy cats and an old blue heeler, Sadie.
As featured on
UPDATE, 8:45 p.m.: At about 80 acres, the Swinging Bridge Fire is not contained, but Inciden…
- Jackson Hole real estate shattering records in 2020
- Wagner describes life after attempting suicide by firearm
- Man accused of violent kidnapping
- 'Like my throat was closing': Smith battles vocal cords on the course, between the ears
- Library in county crosshairs after disagreements over pandemic response
- Why did Snow King get almost everything it wants?
- Campbell, 83, made most of life in Jackson Hole
- Inside the goat cull in Grand Teton National Park
- Rogers Pass ski permit system adds to 'Holy Grail' of mitigation strategies
- Boogie woogie bugle bulls
Oct 22Downtown Driggs
Oct 24Jackson Cupboard
Oct 28Dancers' Workshop
Oct 28Teton Yoga Shala
Oct 22285 W. Pearl Ave.