As featured on
$50K goes to Beauty Scripts
Beauty Scripts, an app launched by Greta Eagan earlier this month, is getting $50,000 from the Wyoming Business Council in the form of a Kickstart grant.
Eagan created the app for beauty professionals, like makeup artists and hair stylists, to give personalized product recommendations to clients and earn a commission on the purchases. She’s aiming for 10,000 users by year two.
“We plan to use the funds for user acquisition — hosting meetups for beauty professionals to introduce and educate them about the app, which will include training and empowering local reps,” Eagan told the News&Guide.
- Riled locals blame Ikon Pass for resort crowding
- Three live after avalanche burials
- Teton Pass reopens
- East Jackson hillside avalanches into street
- Hard-sell skin salon stripped of its license
- VIDEO: Corbet's Couloir on a sit-ski
- Bison learn to avoid hunters
- Padilla gets probation on felony weed charge
- Murder suspect pleads guilty
- Rice and Zeliff named King and Queen
Feb 19Teton County Library Auditorium
Feb 20Turner Fine Art
Feb 19Teton County Library
Feb 26Inversion Yoga
Feb 26Akasha Yoga
Feb 26Jackson Hole Children's Museum
Feb 19Silver Dollar Bar