Every week Jackson Hole residents have opportunities to engage with the local political process. Here’s a list of town, county and state meetings scheduled in the coming week.
Monday, Nov. 18
• Rescheduled: Teton County Board of County Commissioners voucher meeting was rescheduled for an earlier date. It was held on Friday, Nov. 15. TetonCountyWY.gov.
• Canceled: Jackson Town Council regular meeting for Nov. 18 has been canceled. JacksonWY.gov.
• County: Fair Board, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m., 305 W. Snow King Ave. TetonCountyFair.com.
Tuesday, Nov. 19
• Canceled: The Teton County Board of County Commissioners regular meeting scheduled for Nov. 19 has been canceled. TetonCountyWY.gov.
Wednesday, Nov. 20
• Town: The Jackson Town Council will hold a special meeting from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. at Town Hall. JacksonWY.gov.
• Conservation: Teton County Conservation District, 1 - 3 p.m., 420 W. Pearl St. TetonConservation.org.
• Weed and Pest: Teton County Weed and Pest board meeting. 12 p.m. www.tcweed.org.
• Planning: Town of Jackson Planning and Zoning Commission regular meeting, 5:30 p.m., 150 E. Pearl Ave. JacksonWY.gov.
Thursday, Nov. 21
• Arts: Jackson Hole Public Art Taskforce, 8 - 9 a.m., JHPublicArt.org
• Emergencies: Local Emergency Planning Committee meeting, 8:30 a.m., Emergency Operations Center, 180 S. King St. TetonCountyWY.gov.
• Systems of Care: Meeting of health and human services agency representatives, community members and employers. 9 a.m., Teton County Library. Discussion of employers’ needs relate to human services support. TetonCountyWY.gov.
• Planning: Town of Jackson Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting, 5:30 p.m., 150 E. Pearl Ave. JacksonWY.gov.