Every week Jackson Hole residents have opportunities to engage with the local political process.
Here’s a list of some government and volunteer board meetings scheduled in Teton County and beyond in the coming weeks:
Wednesday, July 15
• Wyoming Game and Fish Commission: Regularly scheduled commissioners meeting. Taking place in person July 15 through 17 in Rawlins, but the meeting will also be conducted via Zoom. See agenda and call-in information online at WGFD.wyo.gov/about-us/game-and-fish-commission.
• Jackson Hole Airport: Regularly scheduled board of directors meeting, 9 a.m. At JacksonHoleAirport.com/records-reports/board you can find the agenda and information about tuning in.
• Teton Conservation District: Regularly scheduled July board meeting, 1 to 3 p.m. See TetonConservation.org/events for info about joining the virtual meeting.
• Town: Planning and Zoning Commission regular meeting, 5:30 p.m., Town Council chambers, 150 E. Pearl Ave. JacksonWY.gov.
• Teton County School District No. 1 Board of Trustees: Regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. School district administration building, 1235 Gregory Lane. Also conducted via Webex. Annual budget meeting. TCSD.org
Thursday, July 16
• St. John’s Health Board of Trustees: Regular monthly meeting, noon. St. John’s Health boardroom, streamed via Webex. Go online to StJohns.health.
Monday, July 20
• County: Teton County Board of County Commissioners voucher meeting, 9 a.m., commissioners’ chambers, 200 S. Willow St. TetonCountyWY.gov. Payment of county vouchers and administrative matters.
• Town: Town Council workshop, 3 p.m., Town Council chambers, 150 E. Pearl Ave. You can also watch live at JacksonWY.gov. Agenda TBD.
• Town: Town Council regular meeting, 6 p.m., Town Council chambers, 150 E. Pearl Ave. You can also watch live at JacksonWY.gov. Agenda TBD.
Tuesday, July 21
• County: Teton County Board of County Commissioners regular meeting, 9 a.m., commissioners’ chambers, 200 S. Willow St. TetonCountyWY.gov.